The REEP English classes and offices at
Clarendon Education Center have moved to:
Syphax Education Center
2110 Washington Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22204
Metro website and trip planner: https://www.wmata.com/
ART: The ART bus stop is on Uhle St., at the entrance to the Sequoia Plaza complex.
- ART 42 Ballston - Pentagon
- ART 45 Columbia Pike-DHS/Sequoia-Rosslyn - (every 30 minutes)
- ART 77 Shirlington-Lyon Park-Court House
METROBUS: Bus routes to Sequoia (connects with 4 metro stations and Seven Corners):
Click here to explore transportation options using Google maps.
Driving directions from I-395 and I-66
- From I-395: Exit at Route 27 (Washington Boulevard). Merge onto Washington Boulevard. Proceed north approximately 0.2 mile. Exit onto 2nd St S. Turn right at S Court House Rd. and take gentle left at intersection. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
- From I-66 Heading East: Take exit 72 for US-29/Lee Hwy toward Spout Run Pkwy. Turn right at Lee Hwy/US-29 N. Turn right at N Kirkwood Rd. Turn left at N Washington Blvd. Take the 1st right to stay on N Washington Blvd. Turn right at S Court House Rd. and stay to the right. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
Driving directions from Glebe Road
- From South Arlington: Turn right on Columbia Pike. Turn left on Court House Rd. Proceed straight past 2nd St. and then take gentle left at intersection. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
- From North Arlington: Turn right onto the US-50 E ramp. Exit onto S Washington Blvd. toward Pentagon/I-395. Take immediate right at S Court House Rd. Human Services Center is on the right opposite the traffic circle.
- Free parking in above-ground garage (for REEP students and visitors) Enter parking garage on 2nd street by 7-11 (sign says "Dead End")
- metered street parking
Other services at Sequoia:
Click here for full list of DHS services at Sequoia.
- Employment Center
- Crisis Assistance
- Family Services
- Homeowner Grant Program
- Dental Clinic
- Food Stamples
- and much, much more!
Amenities in the Area
- APS Café (by Food Services)
- Café Sequoia (Sequoia #1)
- 7-Eleven (1 block)
- El Charrito - 2710 Washington Blvd (0.5 mile)
- Tallula/EatBar - 2761 Washington Blvd (0.6 mile)
- Astor Mediterranean - 2300 North Pershing Dr (0.5 mile)
- Vocelli Pizza - 2626 North Pershing Dr (0.6 mile)
- Shopping Center on Columbia Pike - 15-20 minute walk down S. Courthouse Road to Columbia Pike, turn right
- Bob & Edith's Diner - 2310 Columbia Pike (0.7 mile) - 15 minute walk down S. Courthouse Road to Columbia Pike, turn right
- Bangkok 54, Lost Dog Cafe, McDonalds, Ethio cafe, Subway - Columbia Pike & Walter Reed (0.8 mile) - 20-25 minutes walking