Big Data Roundtable Competition
Nov.18, 2013 Presentation. (pdf)
COMPETITION DETAILS: Kaggle – Location & Details
- The deadline for filling with the intent to participate and to provide profile information is midnight on Dec. 15.
- The shortlisted individuals/organizations will be notified of their selection on Dec. 21. The selected individuals/organizations will be given access to the data and will be asked to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to protect the data.
- Selected individuals/organizations will be given a 6-8 week window to analyze the data and submit their findings and observations.
- APS will collect the results from Jan. 30-Feb. 12.
- The awards will be announced by the end of February.
The competition is open to individuals and organizations within and outside the Kaggle platform.
Support – Who to contact about Competition?
Who to contact about Data and Access?