Arlington Public Schools is governed by School Board Policies and Policy Implementation Procedures (PIPs). Paper copies of policies or PIPs are available in the Office of School & Community Relations (703-228-6005) or in the Center for Local History at the Arlington Central Library.
Citizens interested in the election process should contact the office of Voter Registration and Elections of Arlington County at 703-228-3456 for more information.
Agendas for each School Board meeting is made public one week prior to the Board meeting and can be viewed on the BoardDocs Web site under the “Meetings” tab.
School Board meetings are generally held the first and third Thursday of the month in the Board Room of the Education Center, 1426 N. Quincy Street. Board meetings are broadcast live on Verizon Channel 70 and FIOS channel 41 and rerun the following Friday at 9:00 p.m. and the following Monday at 7:30 p.m. For more information click here.
- School Board’s Mission, Vision and Core Values
- 2011-2017 Strategic Plan
- School Board’s Adopted 2016 Priorities
- School Board and County Board Revenue Sharing Principles – readopted 10/15/15
- 2016-17 School Board Liaison List for Schools and Committees
- 2016-17 School Board Civic Association Liaison Assignments