Contact the School Board to Express an Opinion in Writing
- Messages can be sent to the School Board as a whole or to individual Board members.
- Messages will be made available to all members of the School Board and the Superintendent as appropriate.
- Written comments and responses are subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act.
School Board Office Address: Syphax Education Center – 2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia 22204
- Voice mail messages for the Board or individual Board members will be distributed accordingly. Messages should include the caller’s full name and best phone number to call back.
If you have a concern, inquiry, or suggestion, we want to help! Please visit Contact APS for more information to address your matter promptly.
Other Ways to Engage with the School Board
- Meet with a Board member during School Board Open Office Hours.
- School Board members are generally available to meet with small groups or individuals to discuss issues or positions by appointment. To make an appointment, call the School Board Office at 703-228-6015.
- Community members who wish to speak at a School Board meeting must sign up electronically.