Historical Markers is filmed and produced by the Arlington Educational Television Department (AETV) in cooperation with the Arlington Public Schools Department of School and Community Relations. Stay tuned for more information regarding cable broadcast times as we transition to our HD channel. You can watch our entire library on YouTube by clicking here.
- Episode 1 Charles Drew House, 2505 South 1st Street
- Episode 2 Hume School, 1805 South Arlington Ridge Road
- Episode 3 Ft. Whipple, Arlington Boulevard and Pershing Drive
- Episode 4 Washington Blvd. Post Office, 3118 Washington Blvd
- Episode 5 Freedman’s Village, Foxcroft Heights Park (Southgate Road and South Oak Street)
- Episode 6 Radio Towers, South Courthouse Road, Naval Communications Station Entrance
- Episode 7 Cherrydale Volunteer Firehouse, 3900 Lee Highway
- Episode 8 Chain Bridge (Virginia End)
- Episode 9 Necostin Indian Site, Roosevelt Island
- Episode 10 Reevesland, 400 North Manchester Street
- Episode 11 Stratford Junior High School, 4100 Vacation Lane
- Episode 12 – Edmund and Elizabeth Campbell, Campbell Avenue, on the plaza in front of Signature Theater and the Shirlington Library
- Episode 13 – Henry Wright Park, 4350 4th St. North
- Episode 14 – Arlington National Cemetery
- Episode 15 – Little Saigon, Clarendon
- Episode 15 – Ball-Sellers House, 5620 3rd St. South
- Episode 17 – Jackson City, near the grounds of the Twin Bridges Marriott
- Episode 18 – Courthouse Plaza’s World War I Memorial
- Episode 19 – Watergate Investigation, Nash Street, below Wilson Blvd.
- Episode 20 – Green Valley Pharmacy, 2415 Shirlington Rd.
- Episode 21 – Saegmuiller Mansion, 5115 Little Falls Road and 5105 Little Falls Road
- Episode 22 – Crossman House, 2510 N. Underwood Street