Host your birthday or any other special celebration at one of our three Aquatic Centers. Wakefield, Washington-Lee or Yorktown
Birthday parties can be booked on the following days and times:
Saturday: 3:00-5:00pm 5:30-7:30pm
Birthday Party and Group Admissions Fees
To request a reservation please click on the appropriate link below.
Arlington Resident to request a reservation click here
Non-Arlington Resident to request a reservation click here
Reservations must be received within 10 business days before the party. Your reservation request will be processed within 2 to 3 business days. Party request are not confirmed until payment is processed and a receipt is issued. A confirmation receipt will be emailed once your reservation has been confirmed and completed by our office.
- Maximum Capacity: 30 People (including adults)
- Children must be at least 48” tall in order to be in the water without a responsible person, 16 years of age or older, who remains in the water and within arm’s reach of the child.
- Decorations allowed (helium filled balloons and confetti not permitted)
- Parents can arrive 20 minutes early to decorate the room
- Cooking, smoking, alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited in the classrooms pool
- Click here for a full list of pool rules.
- Games, including toys are permitted but will be subject to Manager discretion as to compliance to standard aquatic safety and surveillance standards.
- The pools are constantly staffed by qualified lifeguards according to local and state safety guidelines.
- The pools will close for electric storms. Refunds will not be issued for closing due to electric storms. Party guest will receive a rain check for a free admission at a later date.
- Cancellation request by the client are eligible for a refund equivalent only to the admission fee. Unless otherwise stated above, all reservations are final.
Each classroom has the following:
For additional information, please contact the Aquatics Management Office: