- Arlington Tech Expansion for 250 high school seats to be completed by start of school September 2021 for a maximum total project cost of $18,750,000, bringing the total capacity of Arlington Tech to 600 seats.
- Career Center Expansion for 800 high school seats to be completed by start of school September 2025 for a maximum total project cost of $184,700,000.
The concept design phase for the Career Center Expansion is planned to begin in September 2019 including meetings with the Building Level Planning Committee (BLPC)/Public Facility Review Committee (PFRC). The process will include planning for continued growth of the Arlington Tech program. The School Board is scheduled to act on the concept design in March 2020. The concept design will inform development of the FY 2021-30 CIP, with School Board adoption expected in June 2020.
- May 1, 2019 – Camp Casey Research and Historic Context Report
- September 5, 2018 – Career Center Working Group (CCWG) webpage and final report
- June 30, 2017 – School Board Approves Options for High School Seats news release
School Board Items
- May 9, 2019 – Career Center Summer Work 2019 Presentation
- March 14, 2019 – Career Center Update monitoring Presentation
- BLPC/PFRC meetings will begin in September 2019, meeting details will be posted as they become available