Every two years Arlington Public Schools (APS) develops a six-year Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) to address future facility needs. The CIP responds to requirements for new facilities, additions and renewals of existing schools, and other student accommodation needs as set forth in the Arlington Facilities and Student Accommodation Plan (AFSAP). In addition to major construction projects, the CIP also addresses minor construction and major maintenance needs. The CIP serves as a project planning and financial planning document for the six-year period.
2014 School Bond FAQ
Find out about the 2014 School Bond. How much is APS enrollment growing? How would the proposed bond funds be used? How is the community involved in planning the capital improvement projects?
English | Español
FY 2015 – FY 2024 CIP
FY 2013-22 CIP
- FY 2013-2022 Capital Improvement Plan (PDF)
- FY 2013-2022 CIP Powerpoint Presentation
- 2012 School Bond FAQ (English) | Español
FY 2011-16 CIP
- FY 2011-16 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) (PDF)
- FY 2011-16 CIP PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
- May 6 News Release
- School Bond FAQ (PDF) English | Spanish