As stated in the Career Center Working Group Charge
Convene a subgroup of CCWG members to evaluate options for the Columbia Pike Library, including staying on the site in coordination with school facilities or alternatively moving it from the site to a location on Columbia Pike in support of economic development and place making. Cost estimates developed as part of the CCWG process should reflect library relocation and reconstruction costs for any option. The subgroup, which will be led by a member of the CCWG but may include additional Columbia Pike and Libraries stakeholders, will work in parallel to the CCWG and any recommendations will be part of the CCWG report.
The subcommittee is chaired by CCWG member, Nancy Birbaum. The subcommittee members are:
- Carrie Johnson
- Lander Allin
- Betty Siegel
- Kim Phillip
- Cecilia Cassidy
- Bonnie Mangan
- Kathleen McSweeney
Matt Mattuszek is the staff POC.
The first meeting was on March 20, 2018. See meeting summary.
Meeting dates and deliverables
- Subcommittee meeting schedule:
- April 10 @ 7 – 9:00 p.m. Career Center Room 225 (Agenda)
- April 26 – time and location TBD
- May 3 – time and location TBD
- Will provide an progress update to the CCWG on April 12
- Will provide an update to the Joint Work Session on April 17
- Final report out on May 21