APS knows retired teachers are a valuable resource and have the experience and skill set to make for a successful substitute teacher. Follow the steps below to transfer from retired to substitute teacher.
Click here to register as a new user
1. Click add a substitute application to your profile
2. When your application is complete please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will need to do new tax forms and direct deposit
4. Once processed you will be invited to the next substitute orientation
1. You do not need to upload any additional documentation
*license, reference letters, transcripts, etc.
2. You must have a 30-day break of service from your last day worked
*Summer is not included in 30-day break
*For example, if you retire in June, you will be eligible to begin subbing in October