We welcome your comments, suggestions and questions.
To contact APS employees with questions or concerns:
- By phone: Main Number 703-228-6000
- Superintendent’s Executive Leadership Team
- To contact the School Board: Your comments are welcome in writing, by phone, and in person.
The School Board contact page offers details.
- In person: stop by one of our schools or administrative centers during office hours
- Search our Staff Directory
- By e-mail: use our contact form below
Contact the District:
(For specific school contacts, please visit the individual school sites by using the “Our Schools” menu at the top of this site)
Please be aware that correspondence through email is subject to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This means that your correspondence may be made public if (1) it deals with APS business, and (2) someone requests it – even if you have asked that your message be kept confidential. Only a few topics are exempt from the Virginia disclosure requirements such as communications about identifiable students and personnel information about individual employees.