Español | Монгол | አማርኛ | عربى
(Clicking on a link will take you to an automatically “machine-translated” page. As with all machine translations, there may be inaccuracies. We are working to update our translations as quickly as possible.)
Free grab-n-go meals (lunch and breakfast) are being provided for all children ages 2-18 at the following locations:
- Barcroft Elementary School — 625 S. Wakefield Street
- Barrett Elementary School — 4401 N Henderson Rd
- Campbell Elementary School — 737 S Carlin Springs Rd
- Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary School — 3500 S. 23rd Street
- Glebe Elementary School — 1770 N. Glebe Rd
- Kenmore Middle School — 200 S. Carlin Springs Road
- Randolph Elementary School — 1306 S Quincy St
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School — 1415 S. Queen Street
- Key Elementary School — 2300 Key Blvd.
Families can pick up meals at the site closest to them.
APS to Provide Three Days of Meals at Grab-and-Go Sites this Friday
No APS meal distribution on Monday, May 25, Memorial Day holiday
On Friday, May 22, APS will provide three days of meals to families who visit one of the nine Grab-and-Go meal distribution sites, since there will be no APS meals provided on Monday, May 25, the Memorial Day holiday. Friday’s distribution will provide free breakfast and lunch for Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Meal services will resume on Wednesday, May 27.
Friday, May 22 Distribution for Children Aged 2-18
Meals (three breakfasts and lunches per child) can be picked up on Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at one of the following nine locations:
- Barcroft Elementary
625 S. Wakefield St.
- Barrett Elementary School
4401 N Henderson Rd.
- Campbell Elementary School
737 S Carlin Springs Rd.
- Charles R. Drew Elementary School
3500 S. 23rd St.
- Glebe Elementary School
1770 N. Glebe Rd.
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School
1415 S. Queen St.
- Kenmore Middle School
200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Key Elementary School
2300 Key Blvd.
- Randolph Elementary School
1306 S Quincy St.
APS continues to provide children aged 2-18 with access to meals in a safe and sustainable way while schools are closed. Meals are set up outside the nine school buildings for distribution from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
Reminder: Parents wishing to pick up meals without their children must provide the name(s), student ID number(s) and the location they would like to pick up the meals by emailing Food.Services@apsva.us or calling 703-228-2129 in advance.
Families receiving free and reduced-price meals can receive additional food assistance through the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program. Families that are not currently enrolled to receive free and reduced-price meals can apply now by visiting https://www.myschoolapps.com/.
For more information on APS meal distribution and other resources for food assistance during the APS school closure, visit the APS meal services webpage.