GRAB-N-GO MEAL SERVICE WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER MONTHS
Free grab-n-go meals (lunch and breakfast) are being provided from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, for all children ages 2-18. Multiple days of meals are available for families when they pick up meals at the meal sites, but families will no longer need to come to the meal sites daily. Meals are available at the following locations:
- Barcroft Elementary School — 625 S. Wakefield Street
- Barrett Elementary School — 4401 N Henderson Rd
- Campbell Elementary School — 737 S Carlin Springs Rd
- Dr. Charles R. Drew Elementary School — 3500 S. 23rd Street
- Glebe Elementary School — 1770 N. Glebe Rd
- Kenmore Middle School — 200 S. Carlin Springs Road
- Randolph Elementary School — 1306 S Quincy St
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School — 1415 S. Queen Street
- Key Elementary School — 2300 Key Blvd.
Families can pick up meals at the site closest to them.
APS Provides Three Days of Meals at Distribution Sites Today, July 1
There will be no distribution of meals on Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday
On Wednesday, July 1, APS will provide three days of meals to families visiting one of the nine food distribution sites, as there will be no food distribution on Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Today’s distribution will offer free meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Meal services will resume on Monday, July 6.
Wednesday, July 1 meal distribution for children ages 2-18 Meals (three breakfasts and lunches per child) can be picked up Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at one of the following nine sites:
- Barcroft Elementary School 625 S. Wakefield St.
- Barrett Elementary School 4401 N. Henderson Rd.
- Campbell Elementary School 737 S Carlin Springs Rd.
- Charles R. Drew Elementary School 3500 S. 23rd St.
- Glebe Elementary School 1770 N. Glebe Rd.
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School 1415 S. Queen St.
- Kenmore Middle School 200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Key Elementary School 2300 Key Blvd.
- Randolph Elementary School 1306 S. Quincy St.
APS continues to provide children aged 2-18 with access to meals in a safe and sustainable way while schools are closed. Meals are set up outside the nine school buildings for distribution from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
For more information about the distribution of APS meals and other resources for food assistance during the closure of the APS school, visit the APS Meal Services website..