Disability Support Services for Dual Enrollment Students

For questions regarding accommodations please see your school counselor, case manager, and/or transition coordinator at your school.


Students must visit Disabilities Services website and follow the instructions for requesting accommodations prior to enrolling in a course. Please note, it may take up to three weeks or longer to respond to some accommodation requests during peak registration times.