Tu, Feb. 15, 2022
7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Thank you to all who attended previous APS Town Halls. You can view the events again in the video window.
For closed captions, click the “CC” button in the bottom toolbar of the video window (if you don’t see the toolbar, click once in the video window).
(Choose a previous Town Hall to watch by clicking on one of the videos on the right side of the video window)
Previous Town Halls
- A virtual Back to School Town Hall for Staff was held August 25, 2021 to provide APS staff with the latest back-to-school updates and to answer questions.
- APS hosted town halls in both English and Spanish on August 11, 2021, to answer questions regarding the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. APS staff addressed questions received in advance as well as respond to questions during the live event.
- APS hosted two virtual Community Town Halls on May 17 & 18, 2021, to address questions about Summer School. APS staff addressed questions received in advance as well as responded to questions during the live event.
- Dr. Durán hosted a virtual Community Town Hall on October 16, 2020 to address the Return-to-School Plan. The Superintendent addressed questions previously received and took questions during the live event using Microsoft Teams and Facebook Live chats. Simultaneous interpretation was provided in five languages, including ASL, and closed captions were available. The PowerPoint presentation from the event is available here: Powerpoint presentation Oct. 16 Town Hall
- In June 2020, APS hosted a series of virtual town hall events to ask Dr. Durán questions and learn about him as our incoming Superintendent.