Updated Option A Boundary Option with Overlay of Elementary, Middle and High Schools Please note: This map is provided for informational purposes and was not used to determine middle school boundary changes.
The following data will be used to inform boundary change recommendations.
Opening the New Middle School
- Options for grades to open the New Middle School at the Stratford site (This slide was shared in the Sept 12 School Board Work Session presentation)
Planning Unit Information
- Updated Planning Units
- A planning unit is a grouping of a small number of streets within a neighborhood, and planning units are then combined to determine the boundaries for neighborhood schools.
- Find Your Planning Unit
- MS Boundary Student Data by Planning Unit
- NEW! Potential MS Reassignment List by Planning Unit based on the boundary options shared at the Oct 25-26 Community Meeting
This document is provided for informational purposes only. For each planning unit, it lists the current neighborhood elementary and middle schools, and the potential middle school for each boundary option.
This document was provided for informational purposes only. For each planning unit, it listed the current neighborhood elementary and middle schools, and the potential middle school for each boundary scenario, based on the illustrative and draft blended maps.
Getting to School
- 2016 APS Go! Middle School Surveys
- The APS Go! initiative is a comprehensive and long-term Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Plan for the district’s.transportation programs.
- iRide Transit Maps – Gunston, Jefferson, Kenmore, Swanson, Williamsburg