APS Webinar on Elementary School Planning – Staff Comparative Analysis of Proposals
Join APS for a live webinar on Elementary School Planning, 12:30-1:30 p.m., on January 24.
During this webinar, staff will do the following:
- Review community scenarios submitted to APS during this process as well as the Superintendent’s recommendation
- Answer community members’ questions received by Jan. 22 about the comparative staff analysis
- Address clarifying questions received during the webinar about the information that is being presented
Submit Questions for the Webinar by Jan. 22
There are two ways to submit questions for the webinar ahead of time:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Twitter to @APSVirginia, using the hashtag #APSPlans2021
To Participate in the Webinar on Jan. 24
The webinar can only be accessed by using the Google Chrome browser or—if using an iPhone, iPad or Android device—via the Microsoft Teams App.
Access to participate in the webinar (LINK) will be available here starting at 12:30 p.m. on Jan. 24
Select a Language
Translated subtitles of the discussion will be available in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu. To access your choice of language:
- Click on the gear on the bottom right corner
- Select Captions/Subtitle
- Select language preference.
- To select your preferences for text size and color, you can find these options under “Settings” for “Captions/Subtitles.”
After the Webinar
A recording of the webinar will be posted on this page shortly after it ends on Jan. 24.
December 13, 2019 Webinar
Arlington Public Schools hosted a live webinar on Elementary Planning on December 13, 2019.