The care and education we provide in each of our programs is directly related to the high quality of our staff. If you are interested in working in the Extended Day Program, please check the the Arlington Public Schools employment page. Extended Day jobs are listed as ‘Classified (Support Staff)’ under Available Positions.
Extended Day part-time positions start at $13.46 per hour.
Distinguishing Features of Work
- Supervising groups of children in a variety of settings, such as playgrounds, multipurpose rooms, gymnasiums and classrooms.
- Planning, preparing and implementing age appropriate, asset-building activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, games, clubs, etc.
- Ability to supervise children to ensure safety and accountability in a variety of settings
- Ability to plan and implement age appropriate, asset-building activities
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directions
- 16 years of age
Arlington Public Schools is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer