Extended Day relies on the payments of participating families for its operating revenue. Thank you for submitting your Extended Day payments promptly.
Payments can be made by credit card, check or money order. Cash payments are not accepted. Payments are not accepted at the schools.
In-person payments are currently not available, but we will be scheduling appointments by June 1, 2021.
Credit card payments:
Online at www.mySchoolBucks.com (VISA or MasterCard):
- There is a fee of $2.00 per transaction or parents can subscribe to an annual membership fee.
- To open an account, you will need to provide the student ID number.
- mySchoolBucks allows you to schedule automatic recurring payments.
In the Extended Day Central Office (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) –
- The Extended Day Central Office is located at 2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22204
- Office hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday; 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on Friday.
Check and Money Order Payments:
- Payment by check or money order should be made payable to: Arlington Public Schools.
- Please include your Extended Day Family ID number on your check or money order.
- Payments should be mailed to the Extended Day Central Office (2110 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22204).
- Payments may also be deposited in the drop box located at the Extended Day Central Office.
- The drop box is located on the first floor, on the left wall before the elevator lobby.
- The building is open 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM; the parking garage closes at 9:30 PM.
- Arlington County Code requires an additional $50 fee for returned checks.
- Replacement payment of the returned check, and the $50.00 penalty, must be made by money order, cashiers check, or certified check within 48 hours of notification.
- If a second check is returned within a two-year period, School Board requires that all future payments be made by money order.