Receipts, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tax EIN


Flexible Spending Accounts

Participants of Flexible Spending Accounts may submit forms to the Extended Day Central Office by mail, e-mail, fax or in person.

Please include the following information on your forms:

  • student name
  • Extended Day Family ID number
  • amount of claim
  • dates of service

Employer Tax Identification Number (EIN): 54 – 6001128