Extended Day Eligibility Requirements
For children to participate in the Extended Day Program parents/guardians must meet at least one of the following eligibility criteria:
- in school
To participate in Summer Extended Day, students must be enrolled in an APS summer school program
Registration and Enrollment Requirements
Due to the school closure we are currently unable to accept payments. However, at this time, outstanding balances will not prevent families from registering for Extended Day. As soon as possible, we will announce a date by which time all fees must be paid. After that date, outstanding balances may jeopardize enrollment.
Enrollment is ongoing throughout the school year.
- Accounts must be current before registration can be approved.
- To begin services on the first day of school children must be registered by August 15th.
- Registration and first monthly payment must be received before services can begin.
Submitting registration information is the first step to Extended Day enrollment. After your registration information is reviewed you will be notified:
- of a start date, or
- that your child has been placed on a wait list, or
- that additional information is required to complete registration