The Extended Day Program operates before and after summer school classes at each summer school site for students who are enrolled in summer school. The programs open each day before summer school at 7 a.m. and upon summer school dismissal, until 6 p.m. The children are offered a wide range of supervised, asset-building activities and events, including field trips and swimming. School year staff, including supervisors, operate the summer programs.
- Students must be enrolled in an Arlington summer school program.
- Students must meet the age eligibility for their school program by September 30.
- Custodial Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must be employed, in school, or incapacitated.
- Registration is required annually.
- The annual registration fee ($40 1st child, $30 each sibling) also covers the upcoming school year program.
- Students receive Extended Day services at their summer school location.
Summer and school year Extended Day registration can be completed at the same time. However, summer school and school year sessions must be selected separately during the registration process.
- Assistance is available in the Extended Day Central Office, Mon.– Fri. until 4:30 p.m.
- If you do not have the student’s ID number, please enter the child’s first and last name in this field.
- The registration process is not complete until you have received confirmation of enrollment from the Extended Day Central Office.
Due to the school closure we are currently unable to accept payments. However, at this time, outstanding balances will not prevent families from registering for Extended Day. As soon as possible, we will announce a date by which time all fees must be paid. After that date, outstanding balances may jeopardize enrollment.
- Summer fees must be paid by July 1st and can be made online through www.myschoolbucks.com
- Summer fees may also be made by check or in-person credit card payments at the Extended Day Central Office by close of business on July 1st