The Extended Day Program operates before and after summer school classes at each summer school site for students who are enrolled in summer school. The programs open each day before summer school at 7 a.m. and upon summer school dismissal, until 6 p.m. The children are offered a wide range of supervised, asset-building activities and events, including field trips and swimming. School year staff, including supervisors, operate the summer programs.
- Students must be enrolled in an Arlington summer school program.
- Students must meet the age eligibility for their school program by September 30.
- Custodial Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must be employed, in school, or incapacitated.
- Registration is required annually.
- The annual registration fee ($40 1st child, $30 each sibling) also covers the upcoming school year program.
- Students receive Extended Day services at their summer school location.
Summer Extended Day registration is separate from school year registration.
- Assistance is available in the Extended Day Central Office, Mon.– Fri. until 4:30 p.m.
- If you do not have the student’s ID number, please contact the Extended Day Central Office at email@example.com for assistance.
- The registration process is not complete until you have received confirmation of enrollment from the Extended Day Central Office.
- Summer fees must be paid by close of business on July 1st and may be made using the options detailed on our Payment Information webpage.