The Extended Day Program operates before and after summer school classes at each summer school site. The programs open each day before summer school at 7 a.m. and upon summer school dismissal, until 6 p.m. The children are offered a wide range of supervised, asset-building activities and events, including field trips and swimming. School year staff, including supervisors, operate the summer programs.
2019 Extended Day Summer School Program Information
Please use the contact information below to contact your child’s program. Please notify site supervisors if your child will not be attending Extended Day or if you are having someone other than a parent/guardian pick up your child.
|Program||Phone Number||Calendar and Newsletter|
|Abingdon Summer Extended Dayemail@example.com||(703) 228-8471||Abingdon Calendar / Abingdon Newsletter|
|Barrett Summer Extended Dayfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 228-8534||Barrett Calendar / Barrett Newsletter|
|Carlin Springs Summer Extended Dayemail@example.com||(703) 228-8412||Carlin Springs Calendar / Carlin Springs Newsletter|
|Hoffman-Boston Summer Extended Dayfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 228-8623||Hoffman-Boston Calendar / Hoffman-Boston Newsletter|
|McKinley Summer Extended Dayemail@example.com||(703) 228-8258||McKinley Summer Calendar – Session 2 / McKinley Newsletter|
|Taylor Summer Extended Dayfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 228-8597||Taylor Calendar / Taylor Newsletter|
Snack Menu for all Extended Day summer programs.
- Students must meet the age eligibility for their school program by September 30.
- Students must be registered in an Arlington summer school program.
- Custodial Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must be employed, in school, or incapacitated.
- Registration is required annually.
- The annual registration fee ($40 1st child, $30 each sibling) also covers the upcoming school year program.
- Students receive Extended Day services at their summer school location.
Summer and school year Extended Day registration can be completed at the same time. However, summer school and school year sessions must be selected separately during the registration process.
- Assistance is available in the Extended Day Central Office, Mon.– Fri. until 4:30 p.m.
- If you do not have the student’s ID number, please enter the child’s first and last name in this field.
- The registration process is not complete until you have received confirmation of enrollment from the Extended Day Central Office.
- Summer fees must be paid by July 1st and can be made online through www.myschoolbucks.com
- Summer fees may also be made by check or in-person credit card payments at the Extended Day Central Office by close of business on July 1st