- Hybrid Learning Models-a visual that can help you as you plan out your learning activities
- Creating Digital Choice Boards-this resource will help you create digital choice boards for your students.
- The HyFlex Course Model-learn more about this model that is used at institutions worldwide
- This toolkit is inspired by resources created by fellow ITRTs across Virginia, including those from Virginia Beach City Public Schools.
- Good Online and Hybrid Discussions | UM LSA LSA Technology Services
- Active Learning in Remote, Virtual Hybrid, Online, and Physically Distanced Classrooms
- Teaching a Hybrid-Flexible Course – Hybrid-Flexible Course Design
- Tips for Teaching HyFlex and Staggered Hybrid Courses with Remote Learners – Teaching with Technology Support
- Strategies and Tips for Teaching Hybrid and Remote Courses