The Enterprise Solutions office is responsible for the planning, design and support of Arlington Public Schools’ data and business systems.This unit has major responsibility for ensuring that the APS staff and community have access to accurate data in order to support Instructional and business decisions.The work involves a wide range of interactions with the schools system and county government, software vendors and consultants. Technology Training Services is now apart of Enterprise Solutions.
- Custom application development
- Support and maintenance of APS Instructional Systems
- Support and maintenance of APS Administrative systems
- Support for data delivery services
- Support district-wide technology training
- Support all APS personnel in business resources including, but not limited to, STARS, Synergy, Data Warehouse, APSNet, desktop software and Canvas