Arlington Tiered System of Support works within the PLC framework to help schools build the capacity to address both the academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs of students. These two frameworks work seamlessly together to support the whole child.
(Click image to enlarge )
- What is the goal or objective?
- What do we want students to know or be able to do?
- What are the possible reasons why the desired goal/ objective or behavior is not attained?
- Create and implement an action plan. (intervention and or acceleration)
- Assess the effectiveness of the action plan and revise if necessary
|What do we expect our students to learn?||Core Curriculum Goals and Behavior Expectations|
|How will we know they are learning?||Assessment|
|How will we respond when they don’t learn?||Intervention|
|How will we respond if they already know it?||Advanced Learning/Acceleration|