The purpose of the self-guided gallery walk is to provide the community an opportunity to view the same information APS and County staff used to develop scenarios for the 1300 seats sites. In addition to the online gallery, there will be three in-person gallery walks:
- May 22: Kenmore Middle School (library) from 5-8pm
- May 22: Education Center (School Board Meeting Room) from 5-8pm
- May 25: Career Center (Common Area) from 5-8pm
The same information about all three sites will be available at all of the in-person and online gallery walks so it is only necessary to view materials online or at one in-person gallery walk.
The community can provide comments using the online form below or, at the in-person gallery walk, on a comment card. Comments will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Friday, May 26. APS will post all of the comments online shortly thereafter.
Process: How the scenarios were developed
Breakdown of options:
- Career Center: 1300 seats
- Career Center: Hybrid
- Education Center: 1300 seats
- Kenmore Site: 1300 seats
- School options survey community feedback
- Feedback from “Review, Revise, Refine” community meetings and online
- Operating Cost
- Virginia High School League