To clear the passcode:
- Go to Settings app on the iPad.
- Swipe down and tap on “Passcode” on the left hand side. Enter current passcode.
- Tap on “Turn Passcode Off” on the right side. Tap on “Turn Off” in the pop up window.
- If you logged in with an Apple ID onto the iPad, you will need to enter the password for that Apple ID and tap on “Turn Off”.
- Enter your current passcode again and now the iPad won’t have a passcode.
Video instructions (7/2020):
Log into your APS account for: Video with closed captioning