May 10, 2018:
The data on this page was gathered, analyzed and presented throughout the 2016-2017 school year. On June 30, 2017, the School Board voted to create 500-600 new high school seats at the Education Center and 700-800 new high school seats on the Career Center campus. For more information on the new high schools to be placed on the Career Center campus, click here.
June 15 School Board Meeting
- Video presentation
- Update on 1300+ High School Seats
- Round 2.1 Analysis of 1300 HS Seats
- Education Center – Feasibility Study Final
June 1 School Board Meeting
- High School Options presentation
- Analysis of 1300 HS Seats Round 2
- Rating Calculations Round 2
May 15th School Board Work Session
April 18 School Board Work Session
A portion of the work session covers the new 1300 high school seats.
Superintendent’s April 6 Update to the School Board
Review, Revise, Refine Meetings
- Community Meeting (March 30) Video: Please note: the same content was presented at the April 4 meeting.
- What We Heard from March 30 and April 4 meetings