The Human Resources Department would like to welcome you as a new member of our nationally recognized schools system!
To assist you with the hiring process, please follow all of the steps below and bring in the required documents and applicable forms to your new hire orientation. This will allow us to process your information more efficiently so that you may start your assignment as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact us at 703-228-6189.
- Bring Social Security card to orientation. (Required for all employees.)
- Two types of identification. Types of identification: Unexpired Passport, Driver’s License, original Social Security card, Birth Certificate, USCIS Work Permit, Permanent Resident Card, etc. Original documents are required; one ID must have a photo. (Required for all employees.)
- Click here to complete an I-9 Form Use Employer Code 14575 and upload the associated documents online. (Required for all employees.) If you do not have computer access we can assist you when you come in for orientation.
- Click here to download and view the documents that should be completed prior to your orientation. Please note: It would be in your best interest to have your TB test results completed prior to your orientation.
- Optional Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) and ROTH 403(b) Enrollment Form, or Deferred Compensation 457(b) and ROTH 457(b) Enrollment Form. For more information about the plans, please visit our Optional Supplemental Retirement Program page.
New Teacher Orientation Overview
Please click here to view the New Teacher Orientation Overview presentation.
New Employee Orientation Webinar
All employees hired on or after July 1, 2014 will be required to participate in a new employee orientation webinar within their first 4 months of hire. The only new employees who are not required to participate in the webinar are those who attend the new teacher orientation week in August.
The dates for our upcoming orientation sessions are:
January 6, 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
January 24, 2017, 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
February 10, 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
February 22, 2017, 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
March 6, 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
March 21, 2017, 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
April 17, 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
April 27, 2017, 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
May 15, 2017, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
May 25, 2017, 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
To sign up for a New Employee Orientation Webinar (during your contract hours), please click this link. You will be able to select your preferred session from the calendar and you will receive an email confirmation and instructions on how to join the session.