Payroll Forms

Please fax completed forms to 703-807-0146.

Frequently Requested Forms

Please Note: Change of Address is now a part of Employee Self Service. Please log into MyStars, click on Employee Self Service and Personal Information to update. *If you have forgotten your STARS User Name and/or Password, please contact the Help Desk at 703-228-2847 or at  

Tax & Withholding Forms

Following are links to the most recent withholding tax forms for Federal, VA, MD, & DC. Forms are also available in the Payroll office.
Employees should submit the appropriate state and federal tax forms only if they wish to change the withholding amount for calendar year 2018.
If an employee moves between states, the new state tax form will need to be completed and forwarded to Payroll. Payroll will not change the state withholding until a new state tax form is received.