Parents/guardians may request an accommodation to assist in supporting your child’s education. This can be completed via email, phone, or in-person at your child’s school. Please reach out to your child’s teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, or counselor. Accommodations may include, but are not limited to:
- Access to an American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreter or translator;
- Meeting in a location close to the front of the building;
- Access to closed captioning;
- Access to enlarged fonts for school forms or when documents are not electronic;
- On-line platforms, and/or documents, accessible by screen reader technology.
APS staff will collect and review the request, and arrange for an accommodation.