APS Family Call Line Representative – Apply today!
We are searching for a customer service-oriented, professional call center representative to work closely with APS team members to provide outstanding service to our families by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with schools, transportation, or other services.
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent. More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of district services and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Answer calls to address family needs, complaints, or other issues.
- Effectively route concerns and ensure calls are returned.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that callers feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry callers, as needed.
- Building trusting relationships with other call representative team members based on mutual reliability.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Adhering to APS policies and procedures.
Hourly wage $14.81 (Temporary hourly position)
To apply, select here to fill out a short form and submit your resume.