Community Can Participate In-Person or Online
Updated May 18: APS will share the analysis that have been identified as options for the new 1,300 high school seats for the options being considered: the Career Center, the Education Center; Kenmore Middle School; and Hybrid of Education Center and Career Center. The analysis, based on criteria developed by a variety of stakeholders, will provide the community with side-by-side comparisons of each site.
Stakeholders can view the analysis in-person or online. The analysis for all three sites will be available at each gallery walk and online so interested individuals only need to attend one gallery walk to learn about all three sites OR just review the materials online.
- May 22, from 5-8 p.m.: Two Location Options
- Education Center – School Board Meeting Room (1426 N. Quincy Street)
- Kenmore MS – Library (200 S. Carlin Springs Road)
- Thu, May 25, from 5-8 p.m.:
- Career Center – Commons Area (816 Walter Reed Drive)
- Starting Tue, May 16 on the New High School webpage