May is Employee Appreciation Month here at APS! Our staff are all heroes, from teachers to custodians to food service to bus drivers to Extended Day, assistants, principals, administrative staff, social workers — everyone has worked together tirelessly and with unflagging excellence during this pandemic year, all for the support and success of our APS students.
It’s #SchoolLunchHeroDay! Thank you to the 126 food services staff who have served over 2,243,551 meals this school year. They are always ready to serve, rain or shine, with a smile and a nutritious meal. Thank you to @APSlunchrocks and Amy Maclosky for all you do. You are school lunch heroes every day.
In May, we will celebrate all our employee groups:
- May 3-7: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 5-6: Teaching Assistants
- May 7/10: Food Service Staff
- May 11-12: Extended Day Staff
- May 13-14: Bus Drivers & Attendants
- May 17-18: E-Scale Staff – ITCs, Coordinators, Project Managers, Analysts, etc.
- May 19-20: Custodial and Maintenance Staff
- May 21/24: Administrative Assistants
- May 25-26: Administrators and Supervisors