There will be no distribution of meals on Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday
On Wednesday, July 1, APS will provide three days of meals to families visiting one of the nine food distribution sites, as there will be no food distribution on Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Today’s distribution will offer free meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Meal services will resume on Monday, July 6.
Wednesday, July 1 meal distribution for children ages 2-18 Meals (three breakfasts and lunches per child) can be picked up Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at one of the following nine sites:
- Barcroft Elementary School 625 S. Wakefield St.
- Barrett Elementary School 4401 N. Henderson Rd.
- Campbell Elementary School 737 S Carlin Springs Rd.
- Charles R. Drew Elementary School 3500 S. 23rd St.
- Glebe Elementary School 1770 N. Glebe Rd.
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School 1415 S. Queen St.
- Kenmore Middle School 200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Key Elementary School 2300 Key Blvd.
- Randolph Elementary School 1306 S. Quincy St.
APS continues to provide children aged 2-18 with access to meals in a safe and sustainable way while schools are closed. Meals are set up outside the nine school buildings for distribution from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Wednesday-Friday.
For more information about the distribution of APS meals and other resources for food assistance during the closure of the APS school, visit the APS Meal Services website..