Arlington Public Schools and the Department of School and Community Relations earned 18 awards in the National School Public Relations Association’s (NSPRA) 2017 Publications and Electronic Media Contest.
Publications and Electronic Media Contest – NSPRA’s Publications and Electronic Media Awards program recognizes outstanding education publications and electronic media programs. Entries were submitted in a number of categories, including video, newsletters, brochures, budget and PSAs.
Awards of Excellence
- FY 2018 Budget-At-A-Glance
- Department Briefing Reports
- Video: Summer Literacy Documentary
- Video: Martin Luther King, Jr. Literary and Visual Arts Contest Winners
Awards of Merit
- NewsCheck: A bi-weekly staff newsletter
- Class of 2016 Graduation Infographic
- Video: Superintendent’s Winter Greeting
- Video: Historical Markers Series
- Video: Green Scene: Henry Elementary School Composting and Recycling
- Video: Dream and Explore PSA
- Video: #digitalAPS: ASFS Students Look to the Stars
- Superintendent’s Annual Report: Leadership for Growth, Progress & Achievement
- How Can You Make a Difference in the Arlington Public Schools: Volunteer & Partnership Brochure
- The Citizen
- Video: Superintendent’s Thanksgiving Greeting
- Video: Partners in Action: Highlights Life Decisions 101
- Video: Arlington Living Legends
- FY18 Budget Video
NSPRA provides school communication training and services to school leaders throughout the United States, Canada, and the U.S. Dependent Schools worldwide.