APS invites parents to visit their child’s school during the upcoming back-to-school nights. Back-to-school nights provide parents an opportunity to learn about their student’s classes and to meet the teachers and school staff.
Back-to-school nights for the 2017-18 school year will be held as follows:
- Elementary Back-to-School Night (Except Barcroft): Sept. 13*
- H-B Woodlawn Secondary Program Back-to-School Night: Sept. 14, 7-9 p.m.
- Career Center Back-to-School Breakfast: Sept. 23, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- High School Back-to-School Night: Sept. 27, 7-9 p.m.
- Middle School Back-to-School Night: Sept. 28, 7-8:30 or 9 p.m.*
*(Check your school for times)
Click here to view the 2017-18 calendar.