Arlington Public Schools is making changes to meal service locations for the week of August 2 and August 9. For the week of August 2, grab-and-go meals will be available for all students at seven locations, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 a.m. – noon:
- Arlington Career Center (816 S. Walter Reed Dr.)
- Barrett Elementary School 4401 N Henderson Rd.)
- Drew Elementary School (3500 S. 23rd)
- Gunston Middle School (2700 S. Lang St.)
- Kenmore Middle School (200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.)
- The Heights (1601 Wilson Blvd.)
- Yorktown High School (5200 Yorktown Blvd.)
APS will hold a final Summer Meal Pickup for all APS students at the seven locations listed above on Monday, August 9, from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. to distribute a week of meals for the week of August 9.There will be no APS meal service the week of August 16 or August 23, as APS Food Services staff prepare for the 2021-22 school year. For additional food assistance resources, visit Arlington County’s Food Assistance website.
School meals will resume for the new school year on Monday, August 30. Breakfast and lunch will be provided to students attending school in-person and virtually. Meals will continue to be free for all students at all schools. For more details, please visit the meal services page.