College Financial Aid Event Scheduled for Feb. 9 The Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators is hosting a financial aid event for high school juniors and seniors from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Sat, Feb. 9. The “Super Saturday” financial aid seminar will be held at the Arlington campus of DeVry University located at 2450 Crystal Drive. Super Saturday will provide professional one-on-one assistance with completing the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There will also be financial aid presentations on the basics of federal and state aid. Student and parent attendees should bring the following to Super Saturday:
- U.S. Department of Education Personal Identification Number (PIN). Students and parents can apply for a PIN in advance at www.pin.ed.gov.
- Social Security numbers
- Driver’s license (if available)
- 2012 federal income records, including income tax returns and/or W-2 forms (if 2012 are not available, bring the most recent)
- 2012 untaxed income records
- Current bank statements, business and investments, mortgage information, business records, stocks, bonds, and other investment records
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
For more information and other locations, visit www.vasfaa.org.