Extended Day registration for Summer School and the 2017-18 school year begins March 1 at 12 a.m. Children are enrolled in the order that registrations are received until each program is full. Register soon to avoid the possibility of being placed on a wait list.
Registration can be completed and submitted online at:
Existing Extended Day Families: https://apsfamily.schoolcareworks.com
Families New to Extended Day: https://aps.schoolcareworks.com/reg_aps/start_registration.jsp
If you need assistance please contact the Extended Day Office at 703-228-6069.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Some programs fill up, so please register as soon as possible.
- All families (new or returning) must register each year for Extended Day.
- Summer School Extended Day services are only available for children who are enrolled in an APS Elementary Summer School program.
- For new students an Arlington Public Schools student identification number is not required. If your child does not yet have a Student ID number, please enter your child’s first and last name where the Student ID number is requested.
- Parents can register for Extended Day services before you are approved for a County-wide school placement.
- Prekindergarten children, who are four years old by Sept. 30, are eligible for Extended Day services at every elementary school.
- Parents/guardians must be working, in school or incapacitated.
- Current Extended Day Family Accounts must have a $0 balance prior to children being enrolled.
- The annual registration fee is $40 for the first child in a family and $30 for each additional child.
- Extended Day fees are on a sliding scale based on a family’s gross annual income.
- Extended Day Summer School and monthly school year fees will be posted after the School Board approves the FY 2017 Budget.
For more information or assistance with registration, visit www.apsva.us/extended-day or call 703-228-6069.