APS will resume daily food pickup on Mon, April 13 at the original locations as well as two additional sites at Key and Hoffman-Boston elementary schools.
Choose the pickup location closest to you. Families can pick up the meals (6 breakfasts and lunches per child) from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at any one of the seven locations available and should select the site most convenient and closest to them:
- Barrett Elementary School: 4401 N. Henderson Rd.
- Campbell Elementary School: 737 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Charles R. Drew Elementary School: 3500 S. 23rd St.
- Hoffman-Boston Elementary School: 1415 S. Queen Street
- Key Elementary School: 2300 Key Blvd.
- Kenmore Middle School: 200 S. Carlin Springs Rd.
- Randolph Elementary School: 1306 S. Quincy St.
Children no longer need to be present for pickup – email or call with student name, ID number and pickup location in advance. Families who wish to pick up meals without their children may now do so by providing the name(s) and student ID number(s) for their child(ren) as well as the location they will pick up their meal from in advance. Families can either email this information to email@example.com or call 703-228-2129. Families need only email or call one time.
These meals will be free to any child aged 2 to 18. APS will continue to monitor the situation daily and adjust as needed. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination during the meal service.
For more information on APS meal distribution and other resources for food assistance during the APS school closure, visit the APS meal services webpage.