As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the School Board is taking steps to protect the community, staff, and Board members. The May 27 Public Hearing on the Interim Superintendent’s Proposed FY 2021 Capital Improvement Plan will take place as scheduled on Wed, May 27 at 7 p.m. Check the Sign up to Speak at a School Board Meeting page for information on how to sign up online.
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE OR PREFER NOT TO ATTEND THE PUBLIC HEARING IN PERSON, you may submit your comments in one of the following ways:
- Use the form at https://www.apsva.us/submit-your-comment-for-public-hearing-on-the-proposed-cip-plan/ to submit your Public Hearing comments.
- Leave a voicemail message at 703-228-6015 with your name, phone number and comments. Be sure to state that you would like these comments entered into the public hearing record. Your comments will be transcribed and shared with the Board.
- Send an email to email@example.com the subject line “Proposed CIP Public Hearing comments”
- Please submit your comments by 4 PM Wednesday to ensure they are included in the Public Record.
- Comments submitted through any of the ways above will be added to the Public Hearing record and are subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act.
For assistance or questions, please contact the School Board office at 703-228-6015 or firstname.lastname@example.org