School Board Member Reid Goldstein will host virtual Open Office Hours on Mon, Jan. 11 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Mr. Goldstein will hold an open meeting using Microsoft Teams where community members are welcome to share their comments and concerns with the Board. Click here to join the virtual meeting
- There is no sign up form
- Community members will be accepted into the meeting as they join between 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Participants will be called to share their comments on a first-come, first-served basis; meaning in the order in which they log in to the meeting
- Participants will have 2 minutes to address Mr. Goldstein
- Please try to be concise with your comments to allow all participants an opportunity to speak
- Out of courtesy to others, please limit your comments to your 2 minute window
- For assistance using Microsoft Teams visit https://www.apsva.us/digital-learning/digital-learning-device-help/teams/
If a community member prefers a private conversation with Mr. Goldstein regarding a confidential matter, call 703-228-6015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, phone number, and reference Open Office Hours. Mr. Goldstein will call individuals at his earliest availability.