The School Board will hold a Public Hearing on the Superintendent’s Proposed FY 2022 Budget Tuesday, March 23 at 8 p.m. Speakers can sign up online at https://www.apsva.us/school-board-meetings/sign-up-to-speak/. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the School Board is taking steps to protect the community, staff, and Board members as they conduct public business. During in-person meetings, the Board will comply with all health and safety guidelines. Special accommodations will be made for attendees who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition.
If you are not able or prefer not to participate in the Public Hearing, you may submit your comments in one of the following ways:
- Use the form at https://www.apsva.us/submit-your-comments-on-the-superintendents-proposed-fy-2022-budget/to submit your Public Hearing comments
- Leave a voicemail message at 703-228-6105 with your name, phone number and comments. Be sure to state that you would like these comments entered into the public hearing record. Your comments will be transcribed and shared with the Board
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Proposed Superintendent’s Proposed FY 2022 Budget Public Hearing Comments”
- Comments submitted through any of the ways above will be added to the Public Hearing record and are subject to the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act
- All Public Hearing comments received via email, voicemail, or through the online form by 4 p.m. on March 23 will be made available to the Board prior to the Public Hearing
Meetings are available for viewing live on the APS website and broadcast on Comcast Cable Channel 70 and Verizon FIOS Channel 41.