Schedule Updates in March and April – To better support both students and teachers, we are adjusting the schedule as follows:
- Friday, March 5 will be a teacher planning day for grades 3-12 as teachers prepare for delivering concurrent instruction.
- March 5 will be a no school day for 3rd-12th grade students as well as PEP students at the Career Center.
- Students in PreK-2nd grade and those who attend Montessori Public School of Arlington will attend school as planned via distance learning or in the hybrid model on March 5.
- Specials teachers will instruct PreK-2nd grade classes and will use time when they would normally instruct grades 3-5 to plan for hybrid instruction.
- Monday, April 5 will be a synchronous, distance learning day for all students, to support uninterrupted instruction during the final week of third quarter. The additional synchronous day allows students five days to access their teachers with week of April 5 to ensure that their 3rd quarter grades are representative of their learning and performance.