The Arlington School Board made several appointments at the start of last night’s work session. The appointments include:
- Brianna Cobbins, Director of Employee Relations
- Kaitlin Bresnahan, Director of Counseling Services at Kenmore Middle School
- Megan Lynch, Assistant Principal at Nottingham Elementary School
- Gina Miller, Assistant Principal at McKinley Elementary School
- Octavia Searles, Assistant Principal at Kenmore Middle School
- Sara Shaw, Administrator at Reed Integration Station
- Iliana Gonzales, Assistant Principal at Claremont Immersion School
- Jasneen Sahni, Interim Assistant Principal at Wakefield High School
The appointments, except for one, begin Aug. 29. Searles will begin on Sept. 13.
NEXT SCHOOL BOARD MEETING:
The School Board will hold its next Regular Meeting (2110 Washington Blvd.) on Thursday, August 30 at 7 p.m. The agenda will be posted one week before the meeting on BoardDocs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Citizens who want to comment on any items discussed at the School Board meeting should email the Board at email@example.com or call 703-228-6015. Citizens may call 703-228-2400 on the Monday after the School Board meetings to listen to a meeting summary. School Board meetings are also broadcast live on Comcast Cable Channel 70 and Verizon FiOS Channel 41; live-streamed on the APS website, and re-broadcast on Fridays at 9 p.m. and Mondays at 7:30 p.m. immediately following the meeting. All materials and minutes will be posted to the website at www.apsva.us/schoolboard upon School Board approval at a subsequent meeting.