School Board Member Reid Goldstein will host the final virtual Open Office Hours for this school year on Mon, June 11 from 5 – 7 p.m. Open Office Hours are not held over the summer. The schedule for the 2021-22 school year will be posted in late August on the Open Office Hours web page.
Before Open Office Hours:
- To participate in Open Office Hours on June 14 you must sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080F44ADAF29A7FA7-school35
- There are 26 individual slots to accommodate participants during the Open Office Hours timeframe
- Staff will send an invitation for a Microsoft Teams meeting two hours before the meeting
- For assistance using Microsoft Teams, visit https://www.apsva.us/digital-learning/digital-learning-device-help/teams/
- The sign-up link will be available until 3 p.m. on June 14.
During Open Office Hours:
- Participants will have 2 minutes to address the Board member
- At the end of the 2 minutes, the individual meeting will end so that the Board member can move on to the next participant
- Participants are expected to be courteous, respectful, and mindful of the 2-minute timeframe. If a participant is disruptive, it may be necessary for the Board member to end the meeting early
After Open Office Hours:
- Participants are welcome to share their comments in writing by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of remarks will be distributed to all Board members.
Please contact the School Board Office at 703-228-6015 or email@example.com if you have any questions.