Transportation Services is working to finalize transportation for students who are eligible for bus service. The schedules for all students returning in the hybrid model will be posted in ParentVUE on Friday, February 26. A School Talk will be sent once schedules are posted. Please be aware of the following important information, given the complexity of designing all new routes and schedules, with reduced bus capacities for the hybrid model:
- These routes are based on student data as of February 5. No additions or changes are being accepted at this time.
- At that time, students must have been enrolled in hybrid instruction, be eligible for APS transportation and told us in the Fall instructional model survey that they would use APS transportation.
- These schedules and routes are subject to change in the first few weeks of March as more students return and adjustments are made. Adjustments may include time changes, adjusted routes based on driver feedback, and special case routing required in some scenarios.
- We are aware that some hub stop assignments need to be adjusted and will work on them in the next two weeks.
- Families using APS transportation should check ParentVUE regularly on Mondays to confirm schedules during this transition for the first few weeks. While every attempt will be made to maintain schedules or isolate to specific student groups or schools, it may not be possible.
- Please arrive at the assigned bus stop on your scheduled day 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time and wait for at least 10 minutes after your scheduled time. For the first week, you may want to arrive earlier and wait a little longer as routes settle in.
- Only students assigned to the bus who complete and pass the student health symptom screener and temperature check will be allowed to ride on the bus. Masks are required.
We appreciate the patience of our community as we begin the new routes and make adjustments. As always, our commitment is to transport students to and from school safely and to ensure they are reliable and on time. While we are not making any changes at this time, if you desire a bus and are not currently assigned one, you may contact your school and request your student be placed on a waitlist. If you are having trouble accessing ParentVUE or do not have access, please call your child’s school for routing information.
- Videos in English and Spanish
- Transportation Overview and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Schedules, including bus stops and pick-up times, are located in the Student Information Tab in ParentVUE, under Instructional Choice. Under Instructional Choice, scroll down to pick-up and drop-off information. Access ParentVUE