H-B Woodlawn, Wakefield and Yorktown high school art students are featured in the Marymount University VISIONS 2020 Juried High School Art Exhibit.
VISIONS is an annual juried high school exhibition put on by Fine Arts in Marymount University’s School of Design + Art. The contest was open to all regional high school students grades 9-12 in Arlington and Fairfax counties and the City of Alexandria.
Twenty-Five students were selected to be featured in the exhibit and three Wakefield students placed in the exhibit.
- Paolo Aranda Vargas, Homeless Man, Digital photo
- Oleksandr Humeniuk, A Beautiful Girl, Digital photo
- Catherine Galazin, Put on a Smile, Digital photo
- Rosa Gonzalez, Yellow, Digital photo
- Sydney Dalton, Ghost Town, Digital photo and Mountain, Digital photo
- Jessica Page, Space Angel, Digital Photo
- Delena Johnson, Eyes, Digital photo-Chosen for the Vision’s Art Show Main Page and Flyer
- Sufia Kaddouri, XXX, Digital Photo
- Phillip Warren, The Flag, Digital Photo and Tree, Digital photo
- Songkran Merritt, Zeflettri, Pen and ink
- Mason Taylor, Pepperoni Pizza Boy, Paint markers and mixed media and Not Ur Petting Zoo, Painting
- Sofia Salinas, USA, Digital photo and Dog, Digital photo
- Megan Mazel, Bridge of Lines, Digital photo
- Aidan McGilvray, Slanted Bridge, Digital photo; Phone, Digital photo; and Graffiti, Digital photo
- Sibeal Zanol, Gaia, Digital photo
- Amelie Soto, Organic Teapot, Ceramics
- Betty Liu, Halloween Wonderland, Acrylic, watercolor, colored paper, glue
- Aubrey Mahoney, 888, Digital art
- Renee Whiffen, Class of 2050, Acrylic paint on paper and Strawberry Girl, Acrylic paint and oil pastel on paper
- Saul Lara, Halo, Digital photo
- Keish McCarley, Happy Keys, Digital photo
- Jhon Juarez, Tower, Digital photo and Sunset, Digital photo
- Olivia Kivi, A Stroll on the Beach, Digital photo
- Justin Delgado, Tempest, Digital photo; Big Blue, 2019, Digital photo and Alight, Digital photo
Additional information, including the images of the artwork is available online.