The last APS professional learning early release day for K-12 teachers is 2/13/19. Teachers spend two hours engaged in professional learning on each of these days. Instructional assistants are welcome to register and participate in a session or work under the direction of the principal that afternoon.
Most of the sessions are two hours.
- To accommodate the various release times, face-to-face sessions will be offered 1:30 – 3:30 and 2:00 – 4:00.
- Online offerings are listed as starting at 12:00 and ending at 4:00 to accommodate the various release times. Online participants are expected to participate from their school location and to spend around two hours in the online area. Note the directions for accessing the online materials as you register for the session in ERO.
- The Understanding English Learners Mini-conference is intended for all educators and will be at Kenmore.
- Register for a session that aligns with your school release time.
- Please read the descriptions carefully as some sessions are specific to certain groups. Please bring a laptop or iPad to access session materials.
Click here to view detailed information about the 2/13 offerings
You need to be logged into your APS Google account to access the Google Site.