The School Board has been reviewing and revising policies to ensure that they meet the needs of the school division and address the changing needs of the community. Below are current policies under review. Suggestions for improving these policies can be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org and will be forwarded to the appropriate staff person for consideration.
Feedback on the following policy revisions was accepted until 11:59pm on Monday, June 19, 2017.
- Student Equal Education Opportunities/Nondiscrimation (25-1.15)
- Home Instruction (25-1-18)
- Support for Students-Wellness (25-3)
- Threat Assessment Team (25-3.11)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (25-4.3)
- Boundaries (SB 30.2-2)
- Employee Relations – Equal Employment Opportunity (35-4.4)
- Human Relations (10-13)